IM PISSED!!!!

Bigmikez

Dude Proto it's been a tuff year alright but all in all bro we still got our health and the family is all doing good I mean this isn't the worst year I've ever had lol winning the UTB was one of the best things that happen last year :) we got good news that our money should be back in 24-48 hrs but just the pain of going threw this crap because of some low life's out there these guys spent over $1000 at metro PC cell phone place and $1200 at some hotel and Ralph's stores

If I ran for president, I would run on the platform of public executions for murderers, rapists, identity thieves and people that work for the IRS or at the DMV and the Kardashians.

I'm all on board for Rapists, Murders and the Kardsashinans. I'm so done with that attention whores of a family!! The amazing thing is a sex tape crated this mess:( They other people are just horrible people trying to make a living they just need a public caning!!