It took me the longest time to find TIAgear.com

KnarlyCarl

I've been looking all over the website to find where I can buy TIA items (stickers, or whatnot) and couldn't find it for the life of me, there is nowhere on the toolsinaction.com website that mentions the sale of merchandise. 

I finally found it when I entered in a search query, and for others such as myself, or to bring this to the attention of those of us new to the crew, it's at:

http://www.tiagear.com

Is it not supposed to be viewed from this website? Or is that a mistake when someone made this site?

Yeah I too had that problem. I clicked on the pic of the back of someone in a crew shirt, and it took me to the store. Unfortunately my address was not found? I've been talking to Eric about it, and they are working on redoing the site. He said he would let me know when it's done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpost-28671-0-79892600-1453005552_thumb.p

• Like 1

Yeah, I have the same trouble just now, it's something I've never run across before:

This was the message I was up against:

"Shipping

There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

Yeah, I have the same trouble just now, it's something I've never run across before:

This was the message I was up against:

"Shipping

There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help."

Yes it was to be fixed today, but you know these " Web Designers" work at their own pace lol. I feel like I'm always saying SOON!

Hey guys.  I am very sorry about the delay in getting this working.  I have been having a heck of a time with the website, forum and the gear site.  Not sure what happened, but the tiagear.com should be up and running.  Please let me know if you are having any troubles.  Again sorry about the delay in getting it up and running.

• Like 2

Hey guys.  I am very sorry about the delay in getting this working.  I have been having a heck of a time with the website, forum and the gear site.  Not sure what happened, but the tiagear.com should be up and running.  Please let me know if you are having any troubles.  Again sorry about the delay in getting it up and running.

Thanks Eric for taken care of this for us. Yes it is working now! Just ordered some gear! :).

Free shipping yaah! 

But there's still no link from this website to take you to tiagear, so anybody not familiar with this site doesn't know you can buy stuff