28V DeWalts.....

comp56

Yea I guess 28v nano lithiums were a thing for a very short period of time. I think I morphed into the 36v line quickly.  I will say the guy is being optimistic price wise on some obsolete dinosaurs. Good luck finding replacment batteries. Hell even GatorB mentioned awhile back the Dewalt 36V line is being discontinued at least in the North American market. Milwaukee even released some M28 Fuel SDS drills which surprised me considering I though the M28 line has been pretty much end of lifed also.

I'm sure they were not popular are the price back then was probably insane :) Look at how much the 36v Dewalt kit still costs. The only cool thing is the 36c circular saw used a 7 1/4 inch blade which was rare on cordless saws back then. 18v saws of that era used 6 1/2 blades or smaller.  I'm still kinda pissed I bought the compact 6 1/2 fuel circular saw. I would have preferred the 7 1/4 just because of the bade prices are much better and you have more choices. I should have guilted Milwaukee

• Like 1