I never though i would see that again in my lifetime .59c gas in Houghton Lake Michigan

DR99

how about 7 gallon fuel cell that was near empty at the end of the quarter mile....my 56 chev big block Keith Black 502 CID got good mileage....lol cam2 racing fuel, 104 octane....the higher octane harder to ignite/burn so you could run with a little retarded timing and leaner 

Geeez! I must be one of (if not the) oldest people here. Gas could be had for $0.25 and filling up the Plymouth Sport Satellite with the 383 cu.in. set me back $4 if it was dry. Phone numbers (locally) were 4 digits. No parent ever worried where you were. No seat belts. No computers (that you could fit in your house). No text, Anyway, you get the picture.

• Like 1

Gas price being low might sound great.But other market ran products are nose diving also.In the long run its a good thing gas is cheap.Because in time its going to affect more then people working in the oil industry.When things crash as they are now.We are headed for trouble.Take a look at your 401K for example.We are headed for problems I think.