Klein Pliers

kruton

I just wanted to thank Dan and Eric as well as Klein Tools for the new pliers from the Christmas giveaway. They just came in today so I haven't even got them out of the plastic yet. I just wanted to say thanks again and it's great to be part of the TIA CREW!2f8b977e673e18d7f13b5395c70b6798.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 7

I just wanted the thank Dan and Eric as well as Klein Tools for the new pliers from the Christmas giveaway. They just came in today so I haven't even got them out of the plastic yet. I just wanted to say thanks again and it's great to be part of the TIA CREW!2f8b977e673e18d7f13b5395c70b6798.jpg

Very nice, yes! Can not thank Klein and TIA enough. Best of luck with those Kruton.
  • Like 1

I hadn't seen anyone else post them yet so I figured I would let everyone know to be in the lookout so someone doesn't steal the package off your porch. Since we don't have any tracking info there really isn't a way to know if they were delivered.

Klein defiantly got them out fast to all of the winners. To help TIA take a photo of you using them or in your tool bad and post it on Klein's Facebook page. It helps Dan and Eric and us so we can get future giveaways. Even if you didn't win a shout out helps. I have been trying to push the TIA hash tag on my posts on Facebook #TIA everything if you can :)

• Like 1

Mondo showing off with his high res pics again! Nice!

And Jason, that was exactly my thought, they want the exposure, happy to give it to them. I have several Klein tools, my favorite diagonals for sure, though I admit to looking at Milwaukee's now that I know they have those too

https://twitter.com/KnarlyCarl/status/689233469944270849

• Like 1

Sorry BMACK. Should be on their way at least.

No need to be sorry, being disappointed because of a delay in a prize I didn't do anything to deserve isn't the worse problem I could have! I'm glad you guys are getting yours in, I'm sure mine is nearby anyway. :)

I did browse the Klein pliers at HD yesterday in anticipation, they didn't have the crimper version...lame!

• Like 1

Coolness guys, These things are cool,sized nicely for large handed fellers like myself.

They're definitely larger than they looked in the youtube video I originally saw them on. I thought they were the same size as the Knipex electricians pliers but they're much bigger and have many more features! Can't wait to use the bolt shear, I could have used it yesterday but ended up having to get the rotary tool and cut off wheel.