3 hp Goulds sprinkler pump

Justin Hernandez

Wired up 3 hp Goulds sprinkler pump with Rain Bird timer and K-Rain pump start relay. I had to leave the whips long because they are going to build a pump house on the slab and move everything inside. I got it done in an hour, had to bring the tool bag back and forth to the truck because of the rain. An open tool bag style may have not been the best idea..lol Goulds pumps and Rain Bird timers are the best in the business as far as longevity. Don't save money buying cheaper products it will cost you more money in the long run. If you have any questions ask away. 

• Like 1

Yup, everybody take note:Goulds has proven itself with us, too. The J5S and J5 pumps are the only ones I'll use for residential jet pump wells around here. Probably other good ones out there, but we have second to none service and support with the vendors. Of course if I had my way, I'd convert them all to submersible (the well pumps)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Very nice work there Justin, rain sucks. At least it's not snow. They are forecasting a nice snow fall for the mid Atlantic this weekend. One model shows 18" of the white stuff. Yuk.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapat

18'' that sounds awful, at least it hasn't snowed here in Miami since January 19,1977. It would have been cool to snow today on its 39 anniversary.lol

Yup, everybody take note:Goulds has proven itself with us, too. The J5S and J5 pumps are the only ones I'll use for residential jet pump wells around here. Probably other good ones out there, but we have second to none service and support with the vendors. Of course if I had my way, I'd convert them all to submersible (the well pumps)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

The water table is so dang high here, most wells are only about 22 feet deep. In some place's you have to have a pump running non-stop when excavating. We have a pump shop here that rebuilds old Goulds pumps, I buy and sell them to people who can't afford a new one. I even put a used one in a family members house 3 years ago and its still going strong. I don't know what model it was but it was super old, its a jet pump for house water so it gets used heavily.