Would you pay $4,000 for this

regopit

my wife of 32 years would love this, she always took the pork out of my chop, had every supper hot and ready but not dry and now this,..... she needs a break from well ya know.......lol

Yes I would if I had the money for it, I spend a lot of time on the toilet when I'm home. I always bring the laptop with me..lol I spent $700 on a Kohler toilet 9 years ago, had to spend an extra hundred for a custom color :) She's been good to me, only clogged one time, changed the flapper and fill valve seal once. A good toilet makes life much more pleasurable. You can call me crazy I have been called worst :)

• Like 1

You can hold it that long? Impressive....Most impressive..............Doctor doctor can you help me? What seems to be the problem soldier? I can't pass my terd, what do I do? The question is, what didn't you do? Well, I was holding it in for the weekend for the next following Monday at work. Well there's your problem, your colen is clogged! Snap snap goes on the gloves, prepare for the butt probe. The what? Oh hell nooooooooooooooooooooo! :D

All about making you bowels regular, and you shouldn't have an issue.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk