Got my taxes done, now I have to groom the wishlist

rcarnes911

So I am getting a good chunk back on my taxes , and can spend 1000ish on tools I am already invested in dewalt 20v so I was thinking the 20v framing nailer, a portable table saw with stand and maybe a 2 pack of 5.0 batteries. what would you guys recommend for a decent portable table saw?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

20v framing nailer is a very good one I want one of those 2 man so bad I hope another deal pops up on one again... Dude income tax time will be great for me next year, this year my money is going to pay off the last of my debt :) no more credit cards for me fellas I've learned my lesson!

• Like 3

20v framing nailer is a very good one I want one of those 2 man so bad I hope another deal pops up on one again... Dude income tax time will be great for me next year, this year my money is going to pay off the last of my debt :) no more credit cards for me fellas I've learned my lesson!

Mad props man, that's gotta be huge if you've dealt with that for awhile. I use one credit card once in awhile when they have a month for certain percentage cash back on certain type of stores, but only because I would need to buy it anyways (fuel, groceries)

Nice you already got your taxes taken care of, my employer waits til the last minute to get my w2s to me....oh well he's good to me

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Great to hear RC, going 20v Dewalt lol. Ok I agree with the framer. They are sweet. The 5.0's ok I can see that. Do you really need a table saw? Are you set on Dewalt as well? You can do better then the dwe7480. But it will cost you! HD $379 only no dado use. The dwe7491rs is $549.00. Very nice saw, nailer $399, batteries $199 total. $1197?

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mad props man, that's gotta be huge if you've dealt with that for awhile. I use one credit card once in awhile when they have a month for certain percentage cash back on certain type of stores, but only because I would need to buy it anyways (fuel, groceries)

Nice you already got your taxes taken care of, my employer waits til the last minute to get my w2s to me....oh well he's good to me

. Thank u bro it feels great man been broke for the past 3 yrs just giving money away to the cards it was fun while it lasted though lol! Can't wait to get my w2's :}

My boss had them to me quick but watch out you need a new paper from your insurance

Yeah man that took effect last year and I've gotta include that with this year's forms. Our deductible was met, then last year the rules changed and suddenly our deductible went up $500 without warning, I was mad when my wife came home and dropped the bomb, they didn't even warn me

• Like 1

I never make out good on my taxes. It seems I owe or break even. This year I'm going to H&R block to get my billions back America

You can do better for A LOT cheaper. I went there one or two years and it cost $300. I go to a tax person now and it is less than $80.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The Bosch is nice but man it is the heaviest portable table saw at 120 pounds that will suck loading and unloading on my truck almost every day

I bought the kobalt table saw in December with the bf pricing. I have yet to set it up. It looks to be a direct copy of the delta table saw just in gray and not black.

I would imagine to a certain dollar amount, tons of stuff my accountant writes off for firefighter living expenses.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you make things for a living you can write off tool purchases. I write off anything I purchase throughout the year.

I bought the kobalt table saw in December with the bf pricing. I have yet to set it up. It looks to be a direct copy of the delta table saw just in gray and not black.

I don't buy anything kobalt makes everything I have ever bought breaks super quick or just sucks

I don't buy anything kobalt makes everything I have ever bought breaks super quick or just sucks

I have a decent amount of kobalt items, mechanics set, smaller mechanics set, plier set, crescent wrenches. Nothing has ever broken on me.

If you make things for a living you can write off tool purchases. I write off anything I purchase throughout the year.

I tell myself every year I am going to keep all my tool receipts so I can write them off...I never do