What are you listening to? AKA The Music thread.

PutnamEco

It all depends for me. My parent influence was classic rock, Eagles, CCW, J Giles Band etc. I lived with my grand parents after my folk's messy divorce and listened to classical, big band, and early country Haggard, Jenings and best of all Cash. I also like grunge/alt like Nirvana, Heavy metal like Metallica and Disturbed, early rap Beasty Boys. 90s country like Alan Jackson, Garth Brooks, and rodeo/western music like Chris LeDoux. So anything from Mozart to Metallica depending on my mood.

Rock and roll baby. George thorogood, ACDC, Metalica, Boston (of course) Aerosmith (of course) Led Zep, all the way to Folk and Coffee House. I do Like some country but not too much though. Remember boys we northerners have to repress that stuff!!! Rap and Hip Hop....well I have nothing intelligent to say about that except the old Beastie Boys and give it up for Boston's Dropkick Murphy's!!

Rock and roll baby. George thorogood, ACDC, Metalica, Boston (of course) Aerosmith (of course) Led Zep, all the way to Folk and Coffee House. I do Like some country but not too much though. Remember boys we northerners have to repress that stuff!!! Rap and Hip Hop....well I have nothing intelligent to say about that except the old Beastie Boys and give it up for Boston's Dropkick Murphy's!!

When I heard Shipping up to Boston in The Departed I thought it was Flogging Molly. I love that song.

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's past due but this Christmas I have decided my two favorite Christmas songs are Dominick the Donkey and......Bob Marley's Christmas in Maine! If your from the area that song is SO true! Laugh my lily white New England A$s off every time I hear it.