Blonde Joke Anyone?

comp56

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it.
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but
I just couldn’t understand why they were killing each other over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was...
'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!'
I'm like...Helloooooo?
It's only 25 cents!!!!"

• Like 4

Not a blonde joke, but here's one u guys might like. 3 nurses are working in the morgue when they notice a body with a hard on. The first nurse says I just can't pass it up, so she mounts him. When she's done the second nurse says well hell its a waste not to and she mounts him. The 3 nurse is thinking well I'm on my period and probably shouldn't, but decided to anyway. After she is finished the body sits up. 1 of the nurses says oh my god we thought u were dead. He replies I was but after 2 jump starts and a transfusion, I'm alive.

• Like 1

Here's one not a blonde joke though...

One day a fly is zipping around a lake, he's flying up and down up and down. So a fish swimming sees the fly and says when the fly goes down I'm going to get the fly.

Along the side of the lake is a bear, he sees the fish watching the fly, so he says when the fly goes down the fish is going to get the fly and I'm going to get the fish. Well there just so happens to be a hunter waiting in the brush, observing everything. He sees the fish watching the fly and the bear waiting to move in, so he says when the fly goes down, the fish is going to get the fly, the Bears going to get the fish and I'm going to get the bear.

The hunter has a cheese sandwich in his hand, now there is a mouse scurrying around that knows when he goes to shoot the bear he's going to drop the sand which so I'll move in and get a cheese sandwich. But what the mouse doesn't know is that he's being watched by a cat. The cat knows the mouse is going to get the sand which so he says when the fly goes down the fish is going to get the fly, the Bears going to get the fish, the hunters going to shoot the bear, the mouse will get his cheese sandwich and I'll get the mouse.

So the fly goes down, the fish gets the fly, the bear gets the fish, the hunter drops his sand which and gets the bear. Now when the mouse goes for the sandwich he sees the cat so he ducks and the cat goes tumbling down into the lake. The mouse ends up with the sandwich.

Want to know the moral of the story?

When the fly goes down, the pussy gets wet!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

true story, was at my brother's house one day he was renovating a sauna he had in the basement, when I got there he had gutted it out so we are all standing in the space that was the sauna and I asked him where the stove was?.........well he is married to a blonde and she pipes up in a genuine voice and said>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>it's in the kitchen silly!..........WTF?