What Are the Chances......

comp56

ok so what are the chances I come across a bright Milwaukee red mini fridge for the shop.....nil to none....BUT that's not stopping me....

I know it is only January but this little guy will be refreshing during the summer months for sure.....

I had a small all white bar fridge so I gave it a face lift.....what do ya think....

1_31.jpg

2_30.jpg

• Like 2

ok so what are the chances I come across a bright Milwaukee red mini fridge for the shop.....nil to none....BUT that's not stopping me....

I know it is only January but this little guy will be refreshing during the summer months for sure.....

I had a small all white bar fridge so I gave it a face lift.....what do ya think....

1_31.jpg

2_30.jpg

Man the is really nice. What did you use to,paint it?

thanks guys, @glasseyi

I took door off and dismantled it then I scuffed up metal front and shot it on low pressure with high gloss rustoleum paint, the top I added a flex agent and did the same..........then painted logo

20160119_125344.jpg

20160119_125411.jpg

well to be truthful, I'm no painter, I can paint like everyone but to know all the tricks and tips is not me....my brother is a good painter and I only go by what he tells me or has shown me......