Dewalt DCST920P1 brushless string trimmer VERY NICE!

Bigmikez

I tried to load a video don't know what I'm doing wrong... But other then that crew this trimmer is pretty nice! At first when I first turned it on its quite so first thought is no power because I'm used to that loud revving sound of a gas trimmer but when I took it out to test it really amazed me! on low it could be a little more power but it's still ok, on high it does really good I was able to do my front yard and outside in the street and knock it down to 2 bars so runtime is still to be determined, I'm gonna take this to my grandparents house in the next couple days they have a very thick grass called st Augustine I wanna see how good it does with that. For the price guys it's great got another extra 5.0 battery and charger for $179 and the feel and weight of it feels good well balanced the trimmer itself with the battery is pretty tall but still easy for me to maneuver being 5ft8 tall. Hopefully I can figure out how to post video so I can put a little clip I took whacking down some tall weeds in the front yard.

• Like 3

I tried to load a video don't know what I'm doing wrong... But other then that crew this trimmer is pretty nice! At first when I first turned it on its quite so first thought is no power because I'm used to that loud revving sound of a gas trimmer but when I took it out to test it really amazed me! on low it could be a little more power but it's still ok, on high it does really good I was able to do my front yard and outside in the street and knock it down to 2 bars so runtime is still to be determined, I'm gonna take this to my grandparents house in the next couple days they have a very thick grass called st Augustine I wanna see how good it does with that. For the price guys it's great got another extra 5.0 battery and charger for $179 and the feel and weight of it feels good well balanced the trimmer itself with the battery is pretty tall but still easy for me to maneuver being 5ft8 tall. Hopefully I can figure out how to post video so I can put a little clip I took whacking down some tall weeds in the front yard.

I love the people that still shit on battery powered lawn tools. Yes the first generation were garbage, but the stuff they are release now is perfectly fine for the residential user and even commercial guy in certain circumstances. I think everyone has had enough of dealing with small engines now because of the crappy ethanol gas we get.

• Like 1

Damn wish they had that deal at a HD near me :( I never saw any of the Dewalt stuff stocked I also saw that deal on the HD computer too 77Ford. I was able to snag one of the cheap paslode cordless nailers though. That clearance took a lot of people by surprise it went from like 300 to 100 in a few weeks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1453371338.241658.jpg

See if HD will match this Mike.....might save you some coin.

They may return the difference? Work for me a couple months ago.

DeWalt

. Dude that's a sweet deal there! I'm gonna try to hit HD today to see if they can match that if they do in sending this one back to Amazon Thanks man!
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1453371338.241658.jpg

See if HD will match this Mike.....might save you some coin.

They may return the difference? Work for me a couple months ago.

DeWalt

My HD never matches their own clearance prices.  I've only ever gotten the "Well, that price is only good at THAT specific store if they have inventory in stock."

Dose any know how to post videos to Facebook I mean TIA? Can't wait to see it in action. How long did it take you clean up all the grass off it?? Was that Dewalt trimmer line any better than normal.

The Dewalt line is pretty good so far and didn't have to feed to much but when summer hits again that will be the test there