Milwaukee logo decal, sticker, or stencil

Daniel Julian

I thought about doing a forum giveaway with the winner receiving stickers of their choice Milwaukee/DeWalt/Makita/Hilti/Ridgid/Festool you name it pretty much any tool company they wanted in a certain size of course.

• Like 2

Any vinyl shop should be able to print/cut any design you want. I don't think there is any store that sells large stickers/logo's of tool companies. I think the trade mark thing become an issue if your doing that kinda stuff too often for money.

I thought about doing a forum giveaway with the winner receiving stickers of their choice Milwaukee/DeWalt/Makita/Hilti/Ridgid/Festool you name it pretty much any tool company they wanted in a certain size of course.

Do it Comp! I could use some Milwaukee stickers!

Welcome to the forum Harold. I have bought some Milwaukee and Fuel stickers on eBay from a guy that does die cast stickers. Just search Milwaukee decal and a ton will pop up.

Also, Comp....that's really cool! I think Nalu (just forgot his new name!) did some and N8 gave me one of the Ridgid ones. Awesome quality right up there with the TIA decals I bought.