Yeah. I did it. Again.....Milwaukee 2897-22. A little red ain't bad, right?

ChrisK

Yup I admit im one of them.

"Big orange store that I can't stand" huh why's that?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Crap wood. Over priced wood. Lack of decent woodworking tools (seriously they're not a wood working store but...) all valid reasoning from this guy Carl!
  • Like 2

I don't think anyone should be talking down about Home depot, that place is building my house.....rrrr I'm rebuilding my house with home depot that is....

and chris, you have it bad dude, let me be the first in line for the impact around end of february

• Like 1

omg, all that red just sends tingles of red side pleasure up my body. who needs a woman when you have that slick kit of red dominating goodness. [emoji14]

Lol your word vomit makes my day good grief the stuff you post, I wanna record you talking when you're old and really let 'er rip

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks Mikey! I hate to admit it, they feel pretty good. I still think the grip on the Dewalt is better but these do feel awesome. Can't wait to try them out but I don't really have anything big going on right this minute. I was thinking about adding a lean too to the back of my shed for my Can Am but we will see!

• Like 1

oooooh ahhhh, i just want the gen 2 drill, don't need the impact, although i don't need the drill either but i want it lol

Jimbo, My brother in-law bought 5 kits last month. He got them for $315 each plus a free bare fuel tool. He didn't need the drills but he wanted the impacts and batteries so the deal was too good to pass up. If all you need is the bare Drill I know he would be willing to sell one.