Yeah. I did it. Again.....Milwaukee 2897-22. A little red ain't bad, right?

ChrisK

Jimbo, My brother in-law bought 5 kits last month. He got them for $315 each plus a free bare fuel tool. He didn't need the drills but he wanted the impacts and batteries so the deal was too good to pass up. If all you need is the bare Drill I know he would be willing to sell one.

Yea just the drill baretool do you know what price he wants?

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you be careful with those things, these tools have some real power.This is Not Your Father’s Oldsmobile....lol

Thanks Comp, I have to admit, the torque on the return was pretty impressive. The structural lumber I will be using will all be PT 6x with some large lags. I'm thinking those won't be an issue with these guys.

Jimbo, My brother in-law bought 5 kits last month. He got them for $315 each plus a free bare fuel tool. He didn't need the drills but he wanted the impacts and batteries so the deal was too good to pass up. If all you need is the bare Drill I know he would be willing to sell one.

I wouldn't mind taking one off your bro inlaw hands plz tell him to shoot us a price

Any word dude? Got twopotential buyers here...

@bigmikez been looking in eBay and if this deal don't happen I might pick one up they have quite a few for $92, one for $87 but it's gone, amazon has the baretool for around 100.

Jimbo

@bigmikez been looking in eBay and if this deal don't happen I might pick one up they have quite a few for $92, one for $87 but it's gone, amazon has the baretool for around 100.

Jimbo

. Not bad bro

Jimbo

I didn't realize that he was out of town on a snowmobile trip so I haven't had a chance to talk to him yet. I should be able to get in touch with him today and let you know. Initially he told me that he only wanted to keep 2 of the drills so I think he was going to try to sell 3 of them.

• Like 1

Just saw this pic of a lot of RED, would make comp56 proud to be an American. It looks close to my collection, they just need a couple more items lol. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1453735561.728435.jpg

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

don't have that much, and I am proud to be an American..... North American

Yes North America I forgot the north part. Lol. My bad. Sometimes my brain is not working on all cylinders. And I tend to combine thoughts. It has been getting worse lately.

I feel your pain, who is this?