Jimboslice Youtube Channel

JimboS1ice

Well after doing some videos I needed to upload to youtube in order to post the videos here.  With that being said I have started a youtube channel, all the videos I post here will be on youtube.  So if you need something to fall asleep too or make fun of feel free to shoot over to y youtube channel and laugh at me until you cry lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNB9NE7yWGaKiQGVVHUoaQA

• Like 7

Nice! I know you let us have the first crack at your vids, but now all in one place, I thank you for your dedication and time put into these. Another take on tools is always good.

I found it interesting when the leds strobed on the Ridgid impact stealth one, I was able to see that, seems incredibly annoying tho

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nice! I know you let us have the first crack at your vids, but now all in one place, I thank you for your dedication and time put into these. Another take on tools is always good.

I found it interesting when the leds strobed on the Ridgid impact stealth one, I was able to see that, seems incredibly annoying tho

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yea that was crazy under the high load, no I only had a 2.0 pack on there which could have been the problem.  Under normal use it doesn't strobe like that, the pack could have been cold too it was around 20 degrees here today.

Well after doing some videos I needed to upload to youtube in order to post the videos here.  With that being said I have started a youtube channel, all the videos I post here will be on youtube.  So if you need something to fall asleep too or make fun of feel free to shoot over to y youtube channel and laugh at me until you cry lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNB9NE7yWGaKiQGVVHUoaQA

I was just thinking to myself, that YouTube would be the best way to share our videos, rather then try and struggle to post a video that half the folks can't see. As I have seen in the last few days. I'm sure tho, this is the way Eric and Dan started lol. So stand by for all them big bucks coming your way

I was just thinking to myself, that YouTube would be the best way to share our videos, rather then try and struggle to post a video that half the folks can't see. As I have seen in the last few days. I'm sure tho, this is the way Eric and Dan started lol. So stand by for all them big bucks coming your way

If it is just a single video tapatalk works just fine but one you edit it or the video gets over 3 minutes it doesn't really work, so vimeo caps you at 500 mb a week for the free version and 1 3 minute video in 1080p @ 60fps is well over that where youtube has a 15 minute limit which isn't an issue. So ill probably start using youtube from now on being the tap talk heavily compresses videos.

You could cut down on the quality a little, 720 30 fps. I'm sure for posting tool review videos, it would be just fine. And a lot less space and upload time for you. Try and experiment with it. Anyway, thanks buddy for the posts.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You could cut down on the quality a little, 720 30 fps. I'm sure for posting tool review videos, it would be just fine. And a lot less space and upload time for you. Try and experiment with it. Anyway, thanks buddy for the posts.

Couldn't quite figure it out in the iPhone but it doesn't really take all that long to upload.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimbo your on youtube now? Yo home slice what you doin on that sad of da hood? That is dangerious territory over there, they got haters with pichforkes 10 foot tall with entrails hanging off of them. So be cautious in that neighborhood, cause they will mess you up bro. Oh and Jimbo, your f****g awesome! :D

Lets just say I exercise my 2nd amendment right in these southern parts of Chiraq.  ^-^

Hell yeah, 12 gauge locked and loaded buckshot ready to fly. :D

Hey, remember that periscope from way back where Dan and Eric were doing shotgun bowling at the range? Dude, Dan really screwed up his soldier, oops I meant shoulder, with that shotgun, too much recoil for the shoulder. Well, I recently found out that they make these modern tactical shotguns that actually have real shock absorbers in the stock, so that when you fire that dam thing, it takes all the recoil out of it so you don't broose your arm, making it feel like the idiot pitcher just hit you with the baseball. BTW I have seen that before several times watching the Mariners games, and I am like your a pro pitcher? More like a professional idiot! lol

Go shoot a Mosan Nagant, that thing kicks like a mule, the only shock absorbing is Russian wood right into your rotator cuff!

Oh! I did mention to Dan about possible printing us TIA logo smartphone cases and smartphone and smart tablets holders, of course we would be willing to pay. He and Eric got back to me today, Dan, said to remind him after all the site stuff is done, and he will print one to see how it comes out. So if I forget, will you please remind him. I use the term smartphone and tablet because not to exclude non apple product people lol. [emoji22] I need to go on "thingiverse" site to find the files for him to use.