Senior Member lol.

John Glassey

Yes. Although the older I get the faster the years seem to go by!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Now I'm just sitting here watching the blizzard of 2016 come in. I feel bad for you regopit, [emoji51] Baltimore is going to get hammered. ❄️[emoji375]

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya glasseyi the young don't understand they mean well but they just don't understand...lol

you know your getting up there when you go to home depot and the young guy comes along when your putting your stuff in your vehicle asking you need help with that sir....

I'm like git the fu....lol

• Like 3

well sure maybe but...I have to admit I respect my 3 kids, they all went to university they all have good jobs and they all are very smart as far as I'm concerned. sure Am I proud father yes but when they are talking they truly not just talking out of their ass, I think back when I was their age I was that I know everything I will show you type guy.......then I grew up......

Meh. I'm an old timer at my job now. The young guys make me laugh. I'm retiring in three and can't wait. Getting older sucks but it's got it's benefits

ya like in our shop you had a chair and no one sat in that chair, it was funny to watch the young guys actually jump when you walk in the room if they were sitting in your chair.....

Hahahaha I walk into HQ and all the recruits are running around yes sir, no sir. Same thing at the Academy when I taught there. A year later a lot of these guys and gals are know it all's. I run into the same guys at training and it's a LOT different.

I went to Hannafords last week and bought a 12 pack of Samual Adams. The girl id'd me!!!! I still got it!!!!!

• Like 2

Hahahaha I walk into HQ and all the recruits are running around yes sir, no sir. Same thing at the Academy when I taught there. A year later a lot of these guys and gals are know it all's. I run into the same guys at training and it's a LOT different.

I went to Hannafords last week and bought a 12 pack of Samual Adams. The girl id'd me!!!! I still got it!!!!!

Ride that train as long as you can Chris, I loved making the new recruits squirm, don't you eyeball me! Hehe. Then one day it's gone.