Senior Member lol.

John Glassey

Oh man I just had a funny thought. Why don't we have Samual L Jackson drill instructor, meets bootcamp. You could totally use the famous lines from Pulp Fiction. So picture Jackson gauging the new recruits as he walks back and fourth. Some recruits are looking at his chest or legs, other's are smerking at him.

So thats when Jacson says, describe what I look like to you? And lets say a recruit says, you look like a friend I once knew. Then Jackson says, do I look like a bitch to you? Then the recruit says ahh no. The Jackson says, well then why you eye balling me like a bitch? Recruit has no words but says ahh ahh. Jackson says, ahh ahh English, do you speak it motha f****?

OMG that would be priceless, come on guys lets pray a movie like that is made I would totally buy it on blueray LOL

That single scene is probably my number 1 favorite part of any movie, along with goodfellas when Joe Pesci goes and gets his shine box.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The feminist movement happened, now all woman think its degrading to go scantly clad. Oh god forbid woman impress the males, they rather be walking zombie lesbians. :-x

I found, "most women" dress to impress other women. That's why if you look at them too long, they call you into HR lol.

I got Headache, stomachache, and my legs hurt. I no come to work."

The boss says, "You know comp56, I really need you today. When I feel sick, I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex. That makes everything better and i go to work. You try that."

Two hours later comp56 calls again. "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

• Like 1