Sears Deal Permathread

JimboS1ice

not sure what is up with Sears, the only thing I like is their clamps I took a chance and bought a bunch one day not knowing how they would be well if I knew that I liked them I would have bought them all but no .........next time I come across a deal I will buy lots and return them if need be, instead of buying one or two and having to go back to get more and there are none left....lesson learned...

Here's the Gearwrench set: http://www.sears.com/gearwrench-16pc-ratcheting-wrench-set-sae-mm/p-00904332000P?sellerId=SEARS&prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2

I bought the 20 piece set for $45 a couple months ago. If you go in store you can find some of these sets made in Taiwan, the newer ones are made in China. The finishing on the Chinese wrenches are a little worse and there's a hair bit more side-to-side play in the Chinese wrenches...but still, some great wrenches for the money. I don't recall seeing another set of ratcheting wrenches from China being this good. They do skip sizes in these sets. I've been looking for deals to fill in the holes, I'm nearly complete, need only three more...all of the singles I've found have been Chinese.

not sure what is up with Sears, the only thing I like is their clamps I took a chance and bought a bunch one day not knowing how they would be well if I knew that I liked them I would have bought them all but no .........next time I come across a deal I will buy lots and return them if need be, instead of buying one or two and having to go back to get more and there are none left....lesson learned...

What kind of clamps did you buy?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

these craftsmans, they had 3 different sizes and I got all 6 on clearance for a song, problem was I never used them before and was wondering why they were so cheap on clearance. they had about 6 more of each size when I bought mine and had I known I was going to like them I would have bought them all......and of course by the time I tried them I went back and they were all gone.....

clamp.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bumping this up so we can post deals at Sears in one "permathread." Keep in mind that pricing at Sears changes faster than a Woman's mind. 

In case you missed out on the $3.66 deal on this Made in the USA by Ullman 23" grabber, this priced at $4.96 for me in store today. Nicest grabber I've ever used. http://www.sears.com/craftsman-23-1-2-in-pick-up-tool/p-00941322000P?sid=IAx20050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=4485850&AID=11044874

Craftsman 2 1/4 ton jack stands 2-pack for $12: http://www.sears.com/craftsman-2-1-4-ton-jack-stands-2-pk/p-00950182000P?sid=IAx20050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=4485850&AID=11044874

Craftsman 13" plastic tool box with tray, $5. I bought this to use as a air compressor accessory box. Fits the car tire inflater and gauge, blow guns, extra fittings and tips easily. http://www.sears.com/craftsman-13-inch-tool-box-with-tray-black-red/p-00952013000P?sid=IAx20050830x000545&aff=Y&PID=4485850&AID=11044874

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

Nice deals Bmack, I like the idea of a permathread, I'll see if I can change the name if not could a Mod add permathread to this?

You can on a computer, just hit edit on the first post.

Oh and for points, right now Shop Your Way has the "Win it!" app, which you select products you'd like to win and they pay out prizes for each category. The categories are product cost, so $1-99, $100-199, $200-299, etc. Two wins per category(supposedly) in the allotted time span, I've won as little as $0.25(pretty often) to $3(only twice) per spin. It's good for about $5-10 a week. You have two weeks to spend the points. $15 towards Knipex every couple of weeks seems like a good deal! I have in the past been able to spend points with coupons but sometimes it does not work.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

The reviews turned me away from this torque wrench when I was looking for one a few years ago and I wound up getting the torque wrench that is one step above this one. I will probably get one that can do angles for torque to yield bolts sometime soon though. They are explensive though, around $300 and up.

11 minutes ago, NicholasShetley said:

The reviews turned me away from this torque wrench when I was looking for one a few years ago and I wound up getting the torque wrench that is one step above this one. I will probably get one that can do angles for torque to yield bolts sometime soon though. They are explensive though, around $300 and up.

What do you mean by do angles? Like it has degree markings on the head for when you do head bolts?

41 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

What do you mean by do angles? Like it has degree markings on the head for when you do head bolts?

It reads how many degrees you have turned the bolt. Say you set it to 100 degrees it will vibrate and usually they have leds that light up once you hit the target.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114