HK 55 cordless circ saw fence problem

gsxr_1983

I bought the guide recommended for it and it wont cut anything under 25mm ....  But when you see it used with the plunge saw they sell, the fence goes right up to the blade!

Do they do any other versions that work correctly?

I bought this originally:  (PA-HKC 55)

zoom_hks_hkc55_500464_z_01a.jpg?Renditio

If you look at the rail on the top left theres an wider section of it, this hits the body when it gets to (roughly 25mm from the blade) and wont slide any further

Having to free hand at the mo which is fine but costs time when you got lots of rips to do at a set measurement under 25mm :lol:

Dude. If I had the HKC55 I would be one happy brother let me say! Unfortunately, it's not released in the USA as of this moment. I'd recommend going to the FOG and seeing if the guys there can help out. Also....

https://www.festool.com/Products/Pages/Product-Detail.aspx?pid=564636&name=HKC-55-cordless-portable-circular-saw-HKC-55-EB-Li-Basic

I'm sure you've checked the Euro site but there a lot of guys on the FOG that are from Europe that have a lot of information. I would highly recommend looking up Peter Parffitt. He could probably help you out and there are many guys from Europe that talk about this saw.

http://festoolownersgroup.com/

That's the link for the FOG.

• Like 2