Just noticed AvE's Patreon is almost 7k a month in Donations

DR99

I have been following him after Regopit posted some his first tear down videos. Do you guys think he is putting out enough content to justify that amount of money in donations via Patreon? I know they probably take a cut but that is still a decent amount of money. Also its not his full time job either. That's not figuring in Youtube money either.  I love his videos they are not perfect, but he is entertaining. I'm think I'm just amazed at the whole thing https://www.patreon.com/AvE?ty=c

Yes and he is doing pay for view videos now too. I love his approach to getting the truth out about tools. But you're right jasonc. I don't like to talk about anyone so this is all I have to say about AvE. thanks for posting this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I didn't know he got that much. I like his videos, but that's some pretty good coin. Has anyone heard what happened with the drill fight drills the guys sent him?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Nothing really happened with that either. Guess that kinda rubbed me wrong about him lately.

Nothing really happened with that either. Guess that kinda rubbed me wrong about him lately.

I was hoping he would have at least made a video to tear them apart. I know the guys spent some pretty good money just to ship them to him.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He buys some expensive stuff too. And expensive stuff to take apart too sometimes. Like that 500 dollar blender he put rocks in. And it's the fans choice to pay him. He isn't making people pay him. And it would be like 2 dollars from each person.

Millerz

People are free to do what ever they want to do with their money. I give him a buck too I just though it kinda crossed a crazy line that's all.

• Like 1

I bet there are other YouTube's making bukoos more and doing a whole lot less though. Like playing video games. Or somthing... I wish I could get people to send me 6000. And he is doing stuff he doesn't want people to see what he is doing unless you pay .49 cent to watch the video. Watch one of those and you'll see where a lot of the money goes. Buying blocks of aluminum and expensive plastic to see through 5 or so inches thick.

Millerz

• Like 1

You guys know, that's what makes Eric, Dan and TIA, so special! and why I like them and you guys. Sure they setup a patreon account and ask everyone to contribute. But recently when they learned of the guys collecting money for a present for them, Dan mentioned doing away with the patreon account. I'm sure he's forgot about that by now lol. Because they want the tool companies to foot the bill. I don't think AvE would get that kind of support from the tool companies. Ok that's all I have to ramble about, time for me to take my medicine and pass out for a half hour or so lol. If you read this. Thanks.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Wait is that AVE guy the one who always says Milfukee? Dam, you think I am a nut, he's a complete weirdo! He uses WOW factor to get views. 6,000 a month is some good wages, and that don't even include youtube partner monitization checks. If I was making 6,000 a month, I wouldn't need to work anymore. If you asked me TIA should be the ones making 6,000 a month on Patreon, thats cause TIA has real content from real guys who don't need to use wild words like Milfukee to gain people's attention to watch.

Is that true that yahoo has never done any video's with the drills that TIA graciously provided for him? Thats just wrong man! Someone should make a shirt that says AVE Suck This with an arrow pointing down.

That's him

Millerz

You won't believe what my f****g washing machine did to my grey hoodie, it pulled the strap inside the hoodie, there is no way I can ever get it back out. Well, not that I really needed it per say but still. WTF causes that when washing machines do damage? Is it the spin cycle or something?

Have you tried pulling it back out? If it can be pulled all the way out you can use some wire to thread it back through. If not, you can normally bunch the fabric enough to get to it with long pliers or forceps. My washer used to do that to me all the time. I started knotting them up pretty good to stop it from happening.

Yo Jimbo I am proud of you dude! Whenever someone follows in my footsteps I am proud, I bought like 80 dollars worth of gear from TIA, so I say your doing a good job there dude. Please do not forget to post pictures of your gear, wear in pride buddy :)

Must be contagious, just bought a hoodie, shirt and decals. How long does it take to receive once you order? Will post pics of the items, and not with me in them. That would be wrong.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk