Finally got some TIA gear!

JimboS1ice

c1a73c3fa2a12e9ec9b83399a9dba078.jpg

They threw in 3 extra stickers and an extra patch, one patch is going on the ridgid bad and I'm going to have one out on the arm of the hoodie, stickers are going everywhere!!

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure I would have gotten mine today too if it wasn't for the preverbal snow storm lol. I guess that will be tomorrow :)

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ya I want to get some patches and possibly a hoodie to but because our Canadian dollar is in the toilet not worth me buying right now.

$43 order turns into over $100, $43 US is $58Can then the closest place to ship is $20 worth of gas to get there plus I have to pay taxes on everything returning to Canada + over $100

and TIA don't ship to Canada............

• Like 1

ya I want to get some patches and possibly a hoodie to but because our Canadian dollar is in the toilet not worth me buying right now.

$43 order turns into over $100, $43 US is $58Can then the closest place to ship is $20 worth of gas to get there plus I have to pay taxes on everything returning to Canada + over $100

and TIA don't ship to Canada............

Thats a bummer dude...

• Like 1

I am lovin all that gear man, those hoodies are real good! Congrats on a job well done, you aint a true TIA crew member unless you got the name on a shirt to back it up. ;)

or 3000+ post in my case

• Like 1

That TIA patch will look nice on the ridgid bag.

Never thought that, just for clothes. ....

What's a common way to attach them? You don't grab needle and thread do you? Something like 3m super 77 adhesive probably?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Never thought that, just for clothes. ....

What's a common way to attach them? You don't grab needle and thread do you? Something like 3m super 77 adhesive probably?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Im putting some women to work with needle and thread. 

I've got to admit, I like the idea of patches on bags versus on clothing. 

I have the stickers that need to go somewhere (everywhere), but this week has been crazy busy, long hours, and they just got put in the dashboard of my work truck, been driving 3 hours round trip to the job, no time to catch up on things, definitely going to start by putting some stickers on my tool cases.

I've got to admit, I like the idea of patches on bags versus on clothing.

I have the stickers that need to go somewhere (everywhere), but this week has been crazy busy, long hours, and they just got put in the dashboard of my work truck, been driving 3 hours round trip to the job, no time to catch up on things, definitely going to start by putting some stickers on my tool cases.

Still haven't done anything with my stickers lol

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk