Milwaukee Miter saw Exhaust port

comp56

thanks, I have my dust collector start automatically with any dust making tool by just pulling the trigger of the tool, and stays on 7 seconds after the tool shuts off to collect anything afterwards......

Nice work Comp, how did you hook it up to start the vac when you pulled the trigger and how does the vac remain on for 7seconds after you release the trigger?

http://www.elitetools.ca/en/product/rockler-i-socket-110m-tool-and-vacuum-switch/

• Like 2

Woodcraft is now selling a Karcher DC unit that is $199 with the power converter in it now. Pretty cool that you can but these for a variety of prices now. Also I have read of conversion kits that you can add directly to the DC unit.

• Like 1

You know the more I read about that DC unit the more it sounds appealing and similar to the 2 I have. And like mine it takes bags which will prolong the life of the unit. Totally worth it in my opinion. Plus the ability to roll around. For instance, I'm taking a class right now for a large project build. Prior to me going to class I'm using my TS on the other side of my shop to break down sheet goods. I just roll the unit over, it provides power and it won't cost people an arm and a leg for the Festool, Bosch or Dewalt units which are similarly priced. The power unit Comp is using is also a much cheaper way of using the shop gave but this Karcher is viable too if you afraid of dust like me.

I'm trying to keep things in place, I can not use more than one tool at a time so this works for me as the big collector stays put and the hoses get connected. I might however double my set up for the other side of the shop