Who says Hondas ain't tough?

Stercorarius

I just cleaned all the tools out of my 95 Accord and thought I'd share what the clown car I use for work had tucked in it.

30e6e07a32db35903d79e1d7ef484284.jpgc740c6c5b636cc3a0d12bce4e56e8854.jpg59638033e0be43bfd5643765c6574dce.jpg

Some body feel free to top that. At least it got my car dirt nasty low without having to buy a lowering kit.

. Wow! That's a nice collection!
  • Like 1

How in the hell did you fit all that into an Accord? haha. It's like the guy version of my ex's car, the amount of clothes and water bottles she had in her car was incredible. I think she used it as an excuse to never use her car, not that her seat could possibly go far back enough that I could drive it...and I don't have enough types of insurance to ride in a car she was driving.

• Like 1

How in the hell did you fit all that into an Accord? haha. It's like the guy version of my ex's car, the amount of clothes and water bottles she had in her car was incredible. I think she used it as an excuse to never use her car, not that her seat could possibly go far back enough that I could drive it...and I don't have enough types of insurance to ride in a car she was driving.

I've played my share of Tetris even had it all in with a sub too. To be fair it was a four door.

0d8de1e196a0c3a02c7946a4b4391fa2.jpg

8cce97b3b2c030fb7210a39835dc6c40.jpg

736ec8e48904f2a3b18c559fe174aa50.jpg

The back seat was packed pretty tight

e2b05708e6ad5233432cea002ca24889.jpg

Yeah I try to at least compartmentalize the chaos in bags like this but I understand why it stresses you out.

I actually did notice that, the bags are cleanly organized but then you just shove them in there, lol. I guess you get the important organizational skills, nothing is worse than being stuck having to borrow a tool from a guy that just throws his tools in a bag. He's pulling out change, belt buckles, TV guides from the 80s...meanwhile he asks me for something and it takes me less than 3 seconds to grab it...and I have slightly more tools.

• Like 2

I actually did notice that, the bags are cleanly organized but then you just shove them in there, lol. I guess you get the important organizational skills, nothing is worse than being stuck having to borrow a tool from a guy that just throws his tools in a bag. He's pulling out change, belt buckles, TV guides from the 80s...meanwhile he asks me for something and it takes me less than 3 seconds to grab it...and I have slightly more tools.

I would kill for the space in a vehicle to have my stuff organized but my truck currently lacks an engine.

That's what makes small towns so beautiful. Only had my car broken into once so far but that was cuz I never bothered locking it at night.

Dude, that's crazy! I am really worried when I leave my tool bag in the car and you can't really see any tools hanging out of it. It makes me feel a little better with tinted windows and a not-new or routinely washed car but still...and I only have about $800 worth of tools in that bag, nothing like you're carrying around

• Like 1

I would kill for the space in a vehicle to have my stuff organized but my truck currently lacks an engine.

haha that engine thing is kind of important. But still, at least your bags are organized, that's the important thing. Unorganized bags lead to having to dig and that's just wasted time and energy...they you end up using the wrong tool for the job and that leads to more headaches. You're working with what you have, nothing wrong with that! If it's working nothing really to complain about :)

• Like 2

Haha, I feel bad for the Honda. I do respect the fact your marking do thoe with what yout got.

I use to work with a guy who thought he should get unemployment cause he couldn't transport his tools. His daily driver was a 6 month old Dodge Charger with all sorts of aftermarket upgrades an he was still adding more. The guys car was just to good to get dirty.

• Like 1

Northwest Honda, you'll be driving away a winner. A winner? A winner of what? A timing belt you can't get to without removing 4-5 components out fo the engine compartment. More like suffer being a loser out of piss poor choices from piss poor planning.

I love my Honda right up until I work on it. Captive rotors, really Honda? Takes 6' of extensions and 2 flare end crow foot wrenches to change the stupid fuel filter. It's okay though engine bays of all vehicles are ridiculously cluttered now. Dealt with a Buick that required you to pull the whole motor to change the alternator.