Eyes on the prize!

Nordraw

Congrats! I also would like to know what you think of the set. Mostly interested in the nut drivers

Using those nut drivers day in and day out, I have to admit, not my favorite, just giving you a heads up. DeWalt seems to be my favorite for drivers

Awesome set man! Those will come in real handy! Way to go woot woot! BTW, I see you received it in a licensed Milwaukee shipping box as well, I really got excited when I saw that, it was like I just knew you know? But I couldn't believe they sent my knife in such a big box though, its like, I could almost fit a coffee maker in the size of box they sent my knife in loll.

Yeah and with the air bags inside you could drop it off a building and it would be fine. 

• Like 1

TIA forum is made up with many active members with a tons of knowledge about tools and a whole lot of other related things the free tools here and there are just a bonus......

True this. I never knew they gave stuff away I just have a tool addiction and wanted to be part of the fun! I found tia thru Twitter and it just went from there

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk