Learn something new everyday

JimboS1ice

Thats a good way of doing it. I alao like on my m18 lantern, there are two hooks on opposite sides, and can be pulled together to make a closed loop like you shown in the first pic. Maybe your m12 lantern is the same way

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Yeah it's pretty handy. The Milwaukee LED stick light does something similar and pops out to make it easy to hook it on almost anything. It's nice to have it retractable too because sometimes you don't want it catching on stuff, especially when shoving it in a bag etc.

don't you just hate that back in the 80's bought a high end VHS machine and after 3 years figured out it has options I would have used from day one....lol and there was no google back then either a buddy had one or your learnt it all on your own..

First off welcome to the forum adam, haven't seen any of your posts yet...

No i didnt read the manual, but who does for a light?

Not me. The post was intended as a friendly dig, hence the smiley face.

In fairness, I think the hook/loop on my unit was slightly extended when I received it from reseller.

Recently discovered this forum. Have been avid follower over on ToolGuyd for a while.

Started out with a couple of 18v XR kits in UK and now pick up 20v Max or 18v XR bare units depending on US/UK pricing and availability. New planer in April is probably my next pick-up.

Not me. The post was intended as a friendly dig, hence the smiley face.

In fairness, I think the hook/loop on my unit was slightly extended when I received it from reseller.

Recently discovered this forum. Have been avid follower over on ToolGuyd for a while.

Started out with a couple of 18v XR kits in UK and now pick up 20v Max or 18v XR bare units depending on US/UK pricing and availability. New planer in April is probably my next pick-up.

No offense taken man, this is a very friendly place!

Love my Dewalt tools but I've been into Milwaukee as of late.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk