Thank you, and New gear

John Glassey

Hey guys, just wanted to share my new sweet gear, that just walked into the house. A "Thank you" to the TIA guys for sending the gear so fast and for the free shipping. This has been one wild month for me on the forum. I would like to thank the crew for welcoming me in. Such a nice group of people. I'm here like most of you, and to be entertained by two crazy characters, that somehow, also keep me informed in what is happing in the world of tools. Thanks to all!

post-28671-0-88027600-1453906785_thumb.j

• Like 7

Dude, we became friends so fast because you got what it takes to be a true TIA crew member! I don't even have to know your whole life story to know that your freaking badass man. Welcome to the awesome TIA club of pure badassness. We help each other to spend our money, and share in the awesome power of our new tools capabilities. Its great having you here dude, and thanks for sharing your awesome stories and being a valued contributing member. Now your also a supporting member too, I raise a glass to you sir, and in the words of Homer, "Woman will like, what I tell them to like." In woman we screw, I selute you, now we drink up.

Thanks Protool, coming from you that means a lot to me.... Of all the guys on the forum, I hoped we would be friends too. Thanks dude.

John, Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2