Milwaukee laser temp gun 2266-20

John Glassey

Hey guys, I know this has been listed on here before, but it's still going on at the Toolnut. The Milwaukee laser temp gun, #2266-20 for $34.99. List price is over $174 on Amazon. Toolnut say its 70% off its normal price of $119. Here is the link, tell them TIA sent you!!! I'm kidding. http://www.toolnut.com/Milwaukee_2266_20_Laser_Temp_Gun_p/2266-20.htmpost-28671-0-75064500-1454016602_thumb.p

• Like 3

Not to let you red freaks think I'm switching positions, I got this too. Great little gun, works slick as snot too. Man.....couple of red tools in the shop, two detectors and the Gen 2.

Oh good, then I'm not alone in getting this. Especially now that I know you went over to the darker redish side lol. I'm hoping it will assist me on tracking down some issues I'm having with my breaker panels and over heating. I'm assuming they are dumping stock because Milwaukee has something new coming out and it is an older model.

I bought one but I'm just not at all sure that it's accurate. I've got two other temp guns, cheap $20 models that are pretty consistent. The Milwaukee one however routinely reads 8-10 degrees colder. When I'm trying to figure out the temperature in a kid's room, there's a hell of a difference between 65 and 56. There's allegedly a way to calibrate it, or at least see if it is reading the correct temperature with a bowl of ice water, but I haven't had a chance to do that yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus I got a pex tubing cutter, brought it up enough to get the free shipping,

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

You know I was just thinking them bastards knew that $40 for free shipping would make you buy more lol. Me too, bought another Milwaukee fast back knife. SOB.

• Like 2

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Randy Martian
    Newest Member
    Randy Martian