Milwaukee 5" random orbit sander $67,97 6034-21

comp56

• 1 month later...

Anyone have links to a good review, preferably video of this model? I can find ones on the older model with the soft dust bag. I'm trying to see how the discs attach. It sounds like you can use hook and loop or psa. Honestly, I really just want Milwaukee to put out a cordless model.

2 hours ago, Daniel Julian said:

Anyone have links to a good review, preferably video of this model? I can find ones on the older model with the soft dust bag. I'm trying to see how the discs attach. It sounds like you can use hook and loop or psa. Honestly, I really just want Milwaukee to put out a cordless model.

I've got the older model and it works just fine, which of course wasn't your quesiton.  While I'm always happy to see Milwaukee expand their cordless offerings, there are some tools that just don't make sense to go cordless for me and sanders fall into that category.  Sanding indoors without a vacuum attached to the dust port is asking for a gigantic mess.  I guess I feel that, if I've got to have a vacuum hose connected, I might as well have a cord as well.  I just band them together with velcro loops and have a single piece - sort of like a poor man's Festool combo hose.  I have to admit though, even with the dust collection, I wear a full face respirator while dusting.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584