Precision Drill

TheMarauder

I gotta toss in my Porter Cable recommendations into the hat,honestly dude like others have said around the house most anything will do.  I have the porter cable 20v line and they are great at a low price,i also have Bosch 12v stuff which is awesome.

for the cost of that Festool you can have more stuff from another company. Honestly i dont see what the big deal with Festool is other than they just look cool,the average person has no need for such stuff.  Milwaukee,dewalt,bosch etc are just as good and easier to get.

I never push Milwaukee on anyone, I can only speak for the tools I own and use, the experience I have with them and the fact that they never let me down not once never. In fact they have saved me a ton of work a few times but I can not say it will be like that for anyone else however from the experience I have had with the Milwaukee brand there is a very low chance you will be un-happy with their line of tools. But back to what I was saying I don't push any brands. buy what you want after all it is your hard earned money paying for these tools that you pick.........

• Like 3

I never push Milwaukee on anyone, I can only speak for the tools I own and use, the experience I have with them and the fact that they never let me down not once never. In fact they have saved me a ton of work a few times but I can not say it will be like that for anyone else however from the experience I have had with the Milwaukee brand there is a very low chance you will be un-happy with their line of tools. But back to what I was saying I don't push any brands. buy what you want after all it is your hard earned money paying for these tools that you pick.........

When it comes to these types of threads THIS IS THE BEST answer I think one can give.  Its easy for people to get jaded I suppose but thats not the issue around here.   Being open minded about tools is a good thing.

• Like 2

some people like sliced bread, I like to slice my own bread, I like to slice my own bread because maybe I don't want the same thickness every time. Doesn't mean either bread is better nor does it mean everyone should slice their own bread cause I think it's better.....

• Like 2

Never forget lol: 

"some people like sliced bread, I like to slice my own bread, I like to slice my own bread because maybe I don't want the same thickness every time. Doesn't mean either bread is better nor does it mean everyone should slice their own bread cause I think it's better....."- comp56