Old plumber meets new phone :)

wayneburgess

Hi folks,

Just got an all singing all dancing new phone and all I have to do now is figure out how the bloody thing works. LOL :D

:angry: So jealous...

I can't have nice things like smartphones, I always end up trashing them in short order, even busted up a bunch of so called armored phones, so I purchase the cheapest phones I can get and swap out the SIM when the inevitable disaster occurs.

I so could use BuildCalc

J.C.B make a phone (Yep the folks that make the big yellow diggers lol ).It's called a site master costs less than a hundred quid and it is supposed to be damn near indestructible. :D

They also make what they call the tough phone which is about 240 quid so that one must be bomb proof. LMAO.

h.t.c one X.

It is bigger than my old phone and free with my upgrade so thought I would give a 4 core phone,with a decent camera and H.D video so I could maybe learn to shoot a bit of video or take some decent quality photographs to go with reviews for the forum. :)