Updated/new multitool

Maxwell Tyler Ray

The store in Georgetown TX still shows to have in stock. I called around because my local store was out and found a store that shipped it to my local store for free.

attachicon.gifimage.png

Aw sweet how can I get them to ship me one or two? Could you do me a solid and buy me one and ship it to me? I'll pay for it all of course

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Aw sweet how can I get them to ship me one or two? Could you do me a solid and buy me one and ship it to me? I'll pay for it all of course

Call Monday morning, pretty sure they are closed on Sunday's. That's what I did on a m18 sawzall they had a while back and They took my address and just made me pay the ups and I paid over the phone with debit card.post-53648-0-70227900-1455427961_thumb.p

Thanks man I didn't see anywhere they shipped so I assumed they simply didn't bother with that but I'm gonna be all over that now, if they are still in stock that is

Good luck. If they won't ship out of state or something, let me know and I'll see what I can do.
  • Like 1

if you are cutting out old carpets this is your friend, this has to be THE fastest cutting knife I have ever used on carpet....you could cut that old carpet into 3" squares faster than you can spell turnpike!

2f127bd4e771b68be1a07cfa7f152152.jpg

. Comp I ordered it bro Thanks a lot I know this gonna help out a lot