Review of DeWalt Tough System Organizer DS100

george frontino

Yeah I hear that. You whippersnappers haha. Man 18,I just turned 40,my kids are half your age hehe. My younger son is totally into tools and learning how to fix things.

I learned young too. Always worked in my grandpas shop when I could. Was driving stick shift at 8 yo in my grandpas old farm truck. Learned machining and fabrication young too,when I was a teenager I loved working on cars and bikes.

That reminds me when riding with dad, he would push in the clutch and let me move the stick to the next gear, that was fun as a kid. Of course we got all the practice that we needed early on with farm tractors, the old Ford 4000 had the easiest clutch so that's what we started with.

I'm the second oldest, my one sister is the only other one interested in this like I am, she's a real life farm girl, drives anything that has wheels, from the little 90cc quad to the Freightliner and flatbed, plus she's single ha

George you going to start a YouTube channel now?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

You two make me feel old ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

haha aside from all 3 of my kids in their mid 20's one of our dogs is almost as old coming in this year at 17...lol

not the puppy in my avitar.....

good review by the way.......for future reviews possibly mention something that you may not like about a product too...

like price and value, I honestly don't think it is a great price and value at $40 A much better price would be $30 seeings other brands with very similar products can be purchased for less than $40 so in say that 4/5 for price and 4/5 for value.

note: I'm only saying this as you said you just started doing reviews you don't want to sell your sell out by liking everything to the max because no matter how good a product is there usually something that can be mentioned so it isn't perfect.  

• Like 1

good review by the way.......for future reviews possibly mention something that you may not like about a product too...

like price and value, I honestly don't think it is a great price and value at $40 A much better price would be $30 seeings other brands with very similar products can be purchased for less than $40 so in say that 4/5 for price and 4/5 for value.

note: I'm only saying this as you said you just started doing reviews you don't want to sell your sell out by liking everything to the max because no matter how good a product is there usually something that can be mentioned so it isn't perfect.

very very very good points. I will keep those in mind for my future reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Having both the DS300 and DS400 models, I snagged one of these Organizers at HD a couple days ago. I gotta say, I wasn't as impressed as I had hoped to be.

I thought the plastic top seemed fairly flimsy, and really did not like that the wings must be flipped up in an irritating position to open or close the lid. I can see using it with top open and inadvertently knocking one of the tabs down. This would likely result in a broken lid when someone goes o close it.

At that price, I returned it yesterday and am still looking.