Delicious

jswoger1986

Gah dont remind me, my wife is upset that I didn't do anything for her, it was never a big deal in the past, guess I'll go clean the kitchen, rub her feet....

And that looks like that will be delicious, don't forget the after pic!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's insane what we as humans can become accustomed to if you think about it. Bugs, raw meat, rotten shark etc

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

well as long as my wife is buying food and cooking it for me I hope she never serves me that.......yes I admit it I don't cook or do dishes......lol I cooked when the kids were young here and there and all we got at supper was who cooked this if we said I did, all three of them slid their plate forward at the same time.....lol I didn't cook any more ........

• Like 1

give it a black pepper and sea salt rub, sear it  on high heat  one and a half minutes each side, bake in over for 15 minutes at 400 with a couple tables spoons of butter.........enjoy, I don't eat red meat at all but I can cook a steak........to die for.....

Haha grass fed New York strip steak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grass fed has definitely taken off over the past few years... Personally I prefer the corn fed it has a hearty taste to it. In our butcher shop we've started carrying a whole line of grass fed beef over the past year and half.

Jimbo

Man Jimbo, you through me through a loop there for a second. When you said grass fed beef, I thought you meant that butchers were infusing the meat with grass, what a way to get high you know hehe. You meant, grass fed cows. BTW, if you ever see a holstein cow fly, I suggest you run your ass off, after centuries of being used by man, she's itching to put you under seige with her milk of war.

If you would like some "kush" infused meat is be happy to help you out! Just watch out for them cows from Colorado.

Jimbo

• Like 2

Man Jimbo, you through me through a loop there for a second. When you said grass fed beef, I thought you meant that butchers were infusing the meat with grass, what a way to get high you know hehe. You meant, grass fed cows. BTW, if you ever see a holstein cow fly, I suggest you run your ass off, after centuries of being used by man, she's itching to put you under seige with her milk of war.

protoolnut, have you had the ventilation checked in your home lately? Radon gases come to mind.....

• Like 2

You forgot to mention, cows, weed, and radon gas. ;) I don't know why anything happens anymore Kruton, it just does. We eat, sleep, fart, shit, fart again, burp histerically, sleep sleep sleep, and then we do it all over again.

Here lately my routine has been involving a lot less sleep, but everything else seems about right.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

. BTW, if you ever see a holstein cow fly, I suggest you run your ass off, after centuries of being used by man, she's itching to put you under seige with her milk of war.

That's one thing we don't ever have to worry about. They'd just head straight for the nearest field, eat too much, get bloated, and die. Plus Holsteins are on the way out anyways. The whole industry is moving to Jerseys. Now I'd be scared of a flying Jersey, those girls have an evil look in their eyes.

You see I am not a farmer so I didn't now that. I literally thought Holsteins were going to be the milking cow for the next thousand years. I guess a jersey is what you get when aliens take over the farm. So they got an mean streek do they, I'll just call them big fat jerkey. Imagine me with a baseball bat in my hand and doing the matrix hand gesture come here make my day b***h. Its like two can play this game, lets see who wins. Batter up, swing batter swing. Oh looks like you've lost there big fat jerkey butt, who's your daddy? Me thats who, thats right, make you think twice before messin with me, my brains are 3 times the size of yours, what! :D

In all seriousness jersey girls are bitchy as heifers but they're very genial and easy on equipment and facilities after they first calve. A lot smaller than heifers. Jersey bulls are mean as hell and worth absolutely nothing to anyone. They are sold as calves.