What is your go to tape measure?

Stercorarius

I got that same one and only paid a penny for it because someone at Home Depot don't know how to properly price items and got to use scop on it.....

I have 5 or 6 stanleys of various lengths,an ace hardware 25' thats actually pretty nice,also compact. I have a Starrett one i use fairly often.

being a machinist for many years early in my career I have a bad habit of having a square stock block exactly 12" long that I have to check tape measure all the time almost OCD in fact.......just another unknown comp56 secret.....

• Like 1

Nice line up, I have the awesome Milwaukee 25' for work and a Stanley 25' at home, don't get why you gotta have so many ha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sometimes you they just jump in your cart, I probably have just as many but when I'm working in projects I usually have a few laying around by each spot in working yet I still find myself reaching realizing all of them are in the same dang spot lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes you they just jump in your cart, I probably have just as many but when I'm working in projects I usually have a few laying around by each spot in working yet I still find myself reaching realizing all of them are in the same dang spot lol.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ya at my age it is cheaper for me to have a tape measure hanging at every tool station than to clip it on my belt........basically i forget about it if I can't see it.....

• Like 1

Nice line up, I have the awesome Milwaukee 25' for work and a Stanley 25' at home, don't get why you gotta have so many ha

I have one in each tool bag. When I'm welding and have my welding gear bag with me I don't want to dig through my other bags and get grease and manure over everything to get to my tape in my electrical bag. That and I'm a tool addict and I buy ones that are on sale to see if they're worth their salt.

I have one in each tool bag. When I'm welding and have my welding gear bag with me I don't want to dig through my other bags and get grease and manure over everything to get to my tape in my electrical bag. That and I'm a tool addict and I buy ones that are on sale to see if they're worth their salt.

Ha, well I guess my job is just too clean then! Except for the times I'm in a trench fitting together sewer pipes. .... buuut I can see myself buying more tape measures in the future ☺

Ha, well I guess my job is just too clean then! Except for the times I'm in a trench fitting together sewer pipes. .... buuut I can see myself buying more tape measures in the future ☺

I've dealt with cast iron septic pipes, never sewage pipes though. At least not human sewage anyways....

bb20abb2dc53164b51e45aa4c92910c9.jpg

81752ea80010ef21b0e83483dff54d3c.jpg

3dbd9d05ffcb8cdcaf0479e5c61397d4.jpg