Forum Upgrade Suggestion

Eric - TIA

We are going through an upgrade to our forum to update the software.  Once we get the upgrade done and TIA home page done, we will tackle the forum.  I wanted to start this tread to speak your peace and get your input as what features, look or anything you would like done with the new forum.  Anything goes.  I am going to look over all the suggestions in this thread and the other thread site feedback so we can design something useful.  Time to put your input in.

As long as it isn't video chat. I DO NOT want to see what Protoolnut is doing while he is sitting at the computer!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

oh my never thought of that,...... I better start wearing pants in the shop anyways.......

I'd like to have a dark(er) theme for the forum. All the white bugs me after a while. Also larger Avatar or DP pictures and file size would be nice. Nothing huge but...damn it's set so small and low right now.

If you use the Tapatalk app on a device they have a dark mode feature, there is one in the computer site as well on the bottom left.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't understand...

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was just thinking of a random mode option for viewing past posts, it would display a page full of random past posts, I guess I was just thinking it would bring up things that had been discussed before, projects, ideas, it would bring up something I missed or forgot and get inspired by something again....

I was just thinking of a random mode option for viewing past posts, it would display a page full of random past posts, I guess I was just thinking it would bring up things that had been discussed before, projects, ideas, it would bring up something I missed or forgot and get inspired by something again....

That sounds pretty cool.

Cool, I like the ideas.  Keep them coming.  In regards to new software, if the upgrade doesn't do what we want, we are prepared to move over to vbulletin or PHPbb.  That's why we are asking for everyone to put in any request now, no matter how goofy, weird or whatever.  We just want to make this as user friendly as possible.  Love the idea of having old post pop back up and the other idea ideas all ready presented.

Keep them coming.