Chat

Eric - TIA

Eric; While you are messing around with the chat function, I was wondering if you could look into a minor issue with auto links in the chat window. Currently, the auto link function only works if only the full link is posted to a line and then entered. If any text other than the link itself is added to the line then the auto link fails to activate.

On 2/28/2016 at 6:47 AM, ChrisK said:

Eric it would appear that some pictures since the migration have not appeared on the new format.

I might have to go in and figure out why they didn't link.  I can see them on the backend, but some don't show that they are associated with anything.  I might have to go in an manually add them.  I hope not.

On 2/28/2016 at 1:47 PM, JMG said:

Eric; While you are messing around with the chat function, I was wondering if you could look into a minor issue with auto links in the chat window. Currently, the auto link function only works if only the full link is posted to a line and then entered. If any text other than the link itself is added to the line then the auto link fails to activate.

I really don't have many options on the backend for chat.  I opened up a ticket and will see what they say.  I know chat isn't a big part of what IP does, so it may just be a limited software.  Hopefully they get back to me with a work around.

Eric; The auto link issue isn't a real problem. It just seems to me that it might be a minor bug in the code. I hope that they expand some of the functionality for the chat area in a future release. Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, Eric - TIA said:

I might have to go in and figure out why they didn't link.  I can see them on the backend, but some don't show that they are associated with anything.  I might have to go in an manually add them.  I hope not.

Thanks for looking into it dude, Chris