Nordraw

3 minutes ago, nordraw said:

What happened to the "new posts" button did it go away or am I just not seeing it.

I believe it is called activity now...found on the top header 

Does anyone else that uses Tapatalk have problems with how the new board software identifies new posts? The new posts feature shows a mixture of read, unread and new posts. The blue indicator that shows that a sub forum has unread/ new posts also no longer works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone else that uses Tapatalk have problems with how the new board software identifies new posts? The new posts feature shows a mixture of read, unread and new posts. The blue indicator that shows that a sub forum has unread/ new posts also no longer works.

I'm experiencing this as well

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Once you get through all of the instead posts it'll clear or its kind of weird

Jimbo

Do you have a picture to show this.  Sorry I am just lost.  When I go to unread on Tapatalk and go to unread, it just shows me the stuff unread.  I am sure I missing something, but just don't understand.  

This is what unread looks like for me, and I can only assume this is what he is referring to. It isn't discernibly different from the timeline.

48c2d4028a5f57970cc7ff9a5100f97b.jpg910810de68c4b7450ae5980503c606c0.jpgb24a53a5e2dba4545b1a33305b90a4ad.jpg

I get the same results.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Exactly the same here. Actual unread posts show up with the blue bar next to them, but then again read posts also show up, which they shouldn't.

A similar problem occurs with the sub forum screens. From the forum list, you're supposed to see a blue bar next to the forums that have new posts. This used to work, pre upgrade. It does not now. The pictures show this behavior.

This screen thinks that there are no new posts.

0449fe0a9da10b6df22712658824b850.jpg

When I open a sub forum, there are in fact new posts.

234c66d57828cd6e2f97ff7a10e5ef9f.jpg

Cool, thanks for letting me know.  I believe this is a Tapatalk issue with the new forum software.  The new forum software hasn't been out that long, so they might still be working through the bugs.  I have a couple tickets open with them, but they never seem to get back to me.  Let me see what I can find out.