Showcase your TIA swag!

JimboS1ice

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, ChrisK said:

How are you liking that little vac?

Seems a little loud, but man does it have the suction power!! For general dust and debris cleanup like a shop vac, I love it, can't comment on runtime, I use it for short periods of time such as drilling holes in a finished bathroom, and pvc shavings etc, where I want to keep clean as I go. Oh and it was awesome having when I needed to suction water out of an air conditioning pan in an attic that i couldn't just dump the water out of because obviously it would have leaked through the ceiling... I would like a diffuser on the outlet side tho so it wasn't blowing a blast of air so forcefully 

3 hours ago, KnarlyCarl said:

Seems a little loud, but man does it have the suction power!! For general dust and debris cleanup like a shop vac, I love it, can't comment on runtime, I use it for short periods of time such as drilling holes in a finished bathroom, and pvc shavings etc, where I want to keep clean as I go. Oh and it was awesome having when I needed to suction water out of an air conditioning pan in an attic that i couldn't just dump the water out of because obviously it would have leaked through the ceiling... I would like a diffuser on the outlet side tho so it wasn't blowing a blast of air so forcefully 

I tested mine with a brand new fully charged 5.0ah and it ran for 20:35 minutes until it shut off...so the way I see it if you need to vacuum more than that straight up continuous you either need a bigger vacuum or more people....

• Like 1