Godda Love the Weather......

comp56

1 minute ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Am I the only one confused here? Thread is titled about the weather, but I am looking at a spring looking at me around the corner. OK, well shit, I don't have a stick around so I can turn it into a pogo stick. Remember those guys? how many times we cracked our skulls open with that skull cracking activity. There is a reason why you don't see pogo's anymore lol.

it is an expression, like winters coming, spring around the corner, tighter than a bull arse at fly time.....all hat and no cattle....

• Like 2

Today was cold and shitty, with a continued shitty later in the night. Tomarrow a continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming up from the south west. Basically its colder then a snakes ass.

Dude I wouldn't know about temperature of a snakes ass let alone where to find it on the snake

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't know how the rest of the world fared but in my area of Ohio, the weather we had this winter was absolutely awful. It was a random mix of single digit days up to 60 sometimes and anywhere in between, it was anyone's guess what the next day was going to do. And because if the up and down temps, everyone gets sick, it was terrible, I wish we could have had zero degree weather all winter just to avoid that crap. So much pink eye and ear infections and upper respiratory infection and on and on....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

This winter was horsecrap. It was really warm for a winter, it dropped to the single digits for only a week instead of the usual month. And it was wet. I thought I was supposed to be in the dang desert but we've got some kinda rain almost once a week this year. It's never had this much moisture in my life. The worst part is that it hovered right around 35 degrees all winter so nothing froze and nothing dried so everything became several feet of mud everywhere for the whole winter. Hey at least there's the off chance that we don't have another drought this year and the even more unlikely chance that the entire East half of Washington isn't covered in wildfires all summer. Lost too many firefighters and houses last year.

21 hours ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

Am I the only one confused here? Thread is titled about the weather, but I am looking at a spring looking at me around the corner. OK, well shit, I don't have a stick around so I can turn it into a pogo stick. Remember those guys? how many times we cracked our skulls open with that skull cracking activity. There is a reason why you don't see pogo's anymore lol.

Well actually they make pnuematic pogo sticks now,  won't catch me one though. Don't need to be jumping 10ft in the air lol.

• Like 2

I don't know how the rest of the world fared but in my area of Ohio, the weather we had this winter was absolutely awful. It was a random mix of single digit days up to 60 sometimes and anywhere in between, it was anyone's guess what the next day was going to do. And because if the up and down temps, everyone gets sick, it was terrible, I wish we could have had zero degree weather all winter just to avoid that crap. So much pink eye and ear infections and upper respiratory infection and on and on....

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I had the same, it really sucks when you plow snow too. I usually get a decent amount of OT plowing, but this year I only got 4 hours.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk