Sears clearence

JimboS1ice

2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

3e864147983f70ed43f773e6fbbd7305.jpg

2b59a751a14b1556f550b9e5cf075a60.jpg

511964eb26b61d095453181dc9ae67ca.jpg

All gear wrench was near half off, the blower was down 50 bucks from last time they still had three in stock I'm holding out.

Jimbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice blower for the garage workshop. Quick clean up lol. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BMack37 said:

...but if you don't buy it then someone else saves the money and you save nothing. That's almost like giving away money!

They've been sitting a while, people from this area pay to do things not do them themselves, pretty confident if nobody has picked them up by now, they'll drop, this location likes to go low low and lower with their prices.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JimboS1ice said:

They've been sitting a while, people from this area pay to do things not do them themselves, pretty confident if nobody has picked them up by now, they'll drop, this location likes to go low low and lower with their prices.

Lucky, my Sears are near dead any time I go in but clearance items don't last at all.

• Like 1

You could probably buy it and sell the battery to recoup most of the cost just selling the battery if you don't need it. The blower and charger are free based on the retail cost of the 5Ah battery.

Batteries seem to be about $70-80 on eBay, lower than I imagined. Probably could get better locally

Agreed, it would be hard to sell any battery from a line I have...but options. What's kind of funny, I'm not really trying to talk you into buying anything this time haha. It's just a good deal.

I do find my electric Ego blower very useful. It's just soo convenient to turn it on and blow the sidewalk clean.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    garikb
    Newest Member
    garikb