Command central...

Kato

Anybody feel like posting a pic or vid of where they "work" at home? Everyone has probably seen enough of my garage to want to run away screaming, but I thought I'd show my office at home. Where all of the magical wonderous crappy photo editing and whatnot takes place. It goes fast but you can pretty much all there is to see. So, if you guys want to share your man-cave, office, etc., please fell free. I always enjoy seeing how green the grass is on the other side...

• Like 2

Thanks Protool yea the shop sure can get messy especially when we jam pack it with about 24 cars but it hasn't been that packed in a few months but you would be amazed at what kind of accidents people get into its like WTF?!? Hey but sadly that means money for us and a lot of the cars we get in lately are auction cars from dealers, I'm amazed at how these dealers can buy theses cars and still sell them clean title just cus they went to school to get a dealers license but if an average joe buys the exact same car it's salvaged title :/ 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Stercorarius said:

Do you do repairs the vehicles or just part them out?

I paint and do body work there and sometimes I'll jump in and do some mechanic work, were a repair shop for a couple mom and pop insurance companies out here

• Like 1