Camera help

Dano123

Ok I have a few 1/2" holes to drill into concrete for the post brackets on my outdoor kitchen I have been working on for a couple years. I currently have the Milwaukee 18v brushed hammerdrill, the M12 Fuel hammerdrill and a Harbor Freight corded hammerdrill and I was considering doing a video to compare each. I have never posted a video and the only camera I have is the one in my phone. How terrible do cell phone videos look on youtube? Any suggestions for a cheap camera for youtube videos?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a galaxy 4 phone and I could probably talk my wife into holding the camera. She has the galaxy 6 I think? She may have a newer digital camera too now that I think about it. We haven't used a camera in years though since our phones have better cameras and we always have them on us.

• Like 1

5d7c437150272bd3cb9edc7c748a4bff.jpg

This is my outdoor kitchen project. Looks bad right now since I haven't cleaned it up yet. I turned my pool into a sunken patio and it actually looks cool in the summer.

• Like 4

Thanks. It has been a huge improvement over the pool. I hated that thing! We have lived here 11 yrs and I opened the pool the first 5 or 6 and I never used it. This patio has been used much more. That was last summer. I roofed the garage in tan metal in the fall.

• Like 1

Agree, really like where your going with this conversion.  Sorry, I can't help with your original question, except don't hold the phone vertical, make sure it's held in landscape.  You could shoot like 10 seconds of sample footage, and upload it to youtube has a private link, and share the link here for us to examine. 

• Like 2

The shelves split my garage bays and are in a spot where I can access them from either side. The video makes it look much worse than it really is too. I added on the shed portion (right side in the pic) of my kitchen at the end of last year and I haven't had a chance to move our party supplies and yard tools down there yet. I will post another video tonight if I get a chance.

Me too!  I patched the drywall where the small leak was above the french cleats today, I have a full sheet to do in the corner above those compressors and then I plan to paint.  I have been considering using a 3/4" sheet of OSB or plywood instead of drywall though so I could use hooks and hang more things from the ceiling better in that area. I really need a place for sheet goods scrap. Plus it is close to being nice enough to have a fire so I can get rid of a lot of the scrap pieces by the table and corn hole boards.

Back to the camera and general uploading question. Can I change my youtube channel name? If I wanted to make the videos public I would rather not have it under my name.