So proud!

Bigmikez

So I'm home today didn't go to second job today very happy bout that but as I'm just relaxing on the couch I hear the sound of an impact going off I walk into my garage and find my littlest fixing his bike and to top it off he had the correct socket on so had to get a pic of him, very proud of lil guy :) 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 12

Thanks crew!! I have a total of 3 boys and 1 princess oh and the wifey ;) I can honestly say these lil guys are awesome! Not just cus there my kids but compared to some other kids I've been around including my lil bratty brother these guys are perfect they help with everything but my youngest Joseph man he's already a tool junkie, he get just as excited as me when I order a new tool from Amazon or when I go to HD he's always by my side :) I'm gonna make sure my boys are part of our crew in the future! 

• Like 5

MikeZ that's awesome mate! Love it when kids show an interest. I had a show and tell day at my 4 Year old daughters school the other day, so I took in some power tools and gave all the kids a turn, teacher recons the kids still talk about it months later.

This is my 17 month daughter getting into the Bosch :)

8ddd74292c9fda0481ef85a0820c05dc.jpg

• Like 3