Lego table

Dano123

Bro, that is sweet. I would have killed for one of these as a kid. I spent a good %70 of my childhood with legos in my hand, granted a lot of that was spent taking the stuff I built and throwing it at the stuff my brothers built and vice versa. Growing up with four brothers and lots of legos was fun. Let's just say, those are some durable toys.

• Like 3

Thanks guys. I used the pine 1x12s I had in the garage with a piece of 1/4" "hardwood" plywood from lowes for the top. I made the legs out of a pine 4x4. It was kind of a prototype but it worked great so I gave it to them for Christmas. My next project for it is an interchangeable top so he can put his trains on it too.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dano123 said:

9bcb56b913a1c334803b9fd8d012a827.jpg

Fat guy in a little chair... haha This is the patio chair I made for them, I also plan to do a couple like that for the Lego table. They are sturdy, that's for sure!

looks alittle bit uncomforable for you, but after a couple of beers, so what lol

• Like 4

I love that lego table.  I built a couple for my kids, but my biggest issue was with how to store the legos.  I used built in bins and small drawers.  I love the sliding top.  If I would have seen this before I made mine, I would have most certainly went this route.  Nice work.

• Like 2

Still young and still have my Lego table down in my basement stretches from wall to wall about 12 feet of wood that used to have an entire Lego city on it including a fire dept a police station and all kinds of things because it wasn't only me it was my little brother and still to this day my father but I've moved on to another thing that you'll be paying a little to much for something and that is why we are all here and that is for our tool addictions

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
I get such a kick seeing you sitting on a chair too small for you. LOL [emoji3] I like the lego table, who wouldn't like that when they were young?

Yeah I figured you would like that pic!

• Like 1