Lazy Maybe?......

comp56

How incredibly lazy can you get?, I know having fancy things in your house to be cutting edge but this to me not only looks stupid the whole idea of it is just tasteless...

hope it has a phone built in.......hmmm ya can you come over, your dad and I are stuck between the first and second floor again......

• Like 2

I would want a urinal in mine. Just in case some asshole moved the chair under my lift and I got stuck for a long time. Actually I would probably just use it to throw stuff in when surprise company was coming over. Stuff all your junk in and send it to the second floor.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

So you do realize that if a woman uses that elevator, she will be in the shaft. And that guy seems to be enjoying the shaft a little too much. Getting excited over an elevator is the equivalent to watching paint dry. And if you get excited over watching paint dry, then you haven't lived a life yet, or maybe you have lived a life, but the life you lived was so raw and brutal, that life takith away and left you a mindless zombie. In which case, welcome to the apocalypse

Or you are a painter and you are in a hurry to apply a second coat...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1