2016 Milwaukee Product Symposium

Daniel Julian

TIA is on the later group so they are not getting the new tools at first. I'm kinda pissed Milwaukee updated the stand light already with cordless tech a even better head design. Sometimes they are worse than apple with new products.

• Like 3

I'll be buying the polisher. Interested in the weedeater as well, but it appears that the battery in use is their 9.0 battery on it. Was I reading right in some of the photos that with the 9.0 that the tool is capable of using it at 54V?? 18x3 through the use of the battery taps rather than straight 18v??

39 minutes ago, MikeInCtown said:

I'll be buying the polisher. Interested in the weedeater as well, but it appears that the battery in use is their 9.0 battery on it. Was I reading right in some of the photos that with the 9.0 that the tool is capable of using it at 54V?? 18x3 through the use of the battery taps rather than straight 18v??

Mike, nope.  It's 18V.  Three rows of cells to get the extra capacity.  Our XC packs have 2 rows.

Edit: I think I see the image you are referring to in #NPS16.  They are saying that the pack designer could configure the pack that way if they chose to.  Series versus parallel.  

• Like 3

The stand light update is obnoxious. Early adopters spend a pile of cash, the guys on the fence get one that is improved and charges batteries, and has dual power. The original didn't do AC did it? Only the high power flood did that?

Higher capacity batteries for M12 was expected but exciting nonetheless. Although, have we seen 3.0 M18 compacts?

• Like 1

Yea I'm really pissed on the stand light I bought 2 of them last winter. Now they put out a new update in a year with ac power and a charger that sucks big time

I think they realized they needed to update then as soon as they went into user hands. Not putting ac power connect was a big mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk