Problem with editing fonts

JMG

In my latest post in the Pub Talk section, I noticed that for some reason that the font from the original document I copied from had changed in the last paragraph. When I tried to edit this to correct the problem, I could find no way to change it. I even tried to delete the paragraph and copy paste a new one from the original document, but it would not change and remained as originally posted. The question is: Where is the font selector? We can change the color and size, but not the font type?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I don't think there is a font selector anymore.  I can see if there is an add on.  When I cut and copy text, I usually paste it as "Plain text".  That way it takes out all the formatting and just uses default setting of the website.  There is also a source button on the top left that allows you to edit html if you need.  I know selecting a font the easiest, but here are a couple of fixes until I figure out if there is an add on.