Dewalt cordless mower

46 minutes ago, PROTOOLNUT said:

No offence, but I rather have a Ego 56V mower, lots of power, good asthetics, mows just as good as a gas mower, and is quieter at the same time. All they need do now is put a light on it, and then you can mow at sunset.

I agree. I love my ego trimmer and blower. Mower or chainsaw is next on my list. 

• Like 1

Oh MAN! I love the smell of 2-cycle exhaust.. Great memories when I was a kid, racing around the farm fields and the back roads with my pals. Oh, and those 2-cycle bumper boats at the water park, and back then there was no governor slowing them down, instant whiplash lol...

• Like 2

On 3/18/2016 at 9:39 AM, Mondo1310 said:

I agree. I love my ego trimmer and blower. Mower or chainsaw is next on my list. 

The main reason I went with Ryobi over Ego was the trimmer. I did not like that the Ego trimmer was not attachment capable (something that most trimmers of this class are), which was a deal breaker for me. The Ryobi one has a pole hedge trimmer attachment which is useful for me because I have a lot of bushes that are both high and deep.

• Like 1