Comp56's Wooden Runway Debut Video Milwaukee 2703-22

comp56

That sounded almost like a smaller company promotional video. The larger companies tend to throw graphics and performance tests so that's the only reason why I say "smaller company." I liked it, good video and an awesome tool!

I wonder why Milwaukee started with the one-bit bit holder instead of the two bit

Sorry about criticizing you with my second post here, but it needs some work. The camera keeps wobbling side to side, and your lighting really needs help. Also zoom back some so that we can at least see the entire tool as you are talking about it. If you need to show something close up, either take a second video of the close up shot and edit it in, or just hold the tool closer to the camera. Your voice is great for video but it needs to flow better with less pausing. The way it comes across is that you have a cue card that you are reading from, then you pause as you go to the next card.

I've seen far worse out there and would give this video a thumbs up if I saw it. Though I'm not sure what the video shows me that I couldn't learn just from going to the Milwauke site. I personally can't stand videos that show me only what I can find out on the company website. If I am going to want to see more videos from a specific person I need to know what the tool is capable of, or what the person may have personally found appealing about the tool. Show me some action shots to give me an idea of capability.

1 hour ago, MikeInCtown said:

Sorry about criticizing you with my second post here, but it needs some work. The camera keeps wobbling side to side, and your lighting really needs help. Also zoom back some so that we can at least see the entire tool as you are talking about it. If you need to show something close up, either take a second video of the close up shot and edit it in, or just hold the tool closer to the camera. Your voice is great for video but it needs to flow better with less pausing. The way it comes across is that you have a cue card that you are reading from, then you pause as you go to the next card.

I've seen far worse out there and would give this video a thumbs up if I saw it. Though I'm not sure what the video shows me that I couldn't learn just from going to the Milwauke site. I personally can't stand videos that show me only what I can find out on the company website. If I am going to want to see more videos from a specific person I need to know what the tool is capable of, or what the person may have personally found appealing about the tool. Show me some action shots to give me an idea of capability.

thanks for your feed back, again this was my first video not going to lie, don't have the proper equipment to put out professional video's. Cell phone on a stick is what I used, so ya stick could have been a little more study and the light on phone was probably not the greatest. Not sure I can do anything about the flow of my voice and pausing because that was intentional with no cue cards so I guess that method is no good because as you say sounds like I'm reading a card and pausing to change to the next card...this is great you can't stand video's that only show you what you can find out from a company website, however I don't call this a review it was just a first few attempts at a video, it could have been a bowl of apples I was filming just to see what it would be like. But it is good you went out of your way to point out all the bad things of the video as I couldn't get much from my family cause they love me and would just say it was great regardless. Thanks again, if I choose to do any more I will wait til I get proper lighting and camera equipment because otherwise sounds like I'd be just wasting my time.....